Put simply, workforce participation rates have dropped and are dropping faster as more and more people enter retirement.
If you are a business owner and you find it hard to recruit the right talent, there are a number of things you can do.Click here to Read More
How to recruit better hires
- Try and recruit from outside your business
- Poach from Competitors
- Develop skills in-house (by training your own staff)
- Recruit entry level from outside & train
- Access talent from other industries (identifying those who can transfer their skills)
- Access talent from other talent pools (geographic transfer)
- Access talent from overseas
- Use Automation or use Artificial Intelligence
There will be a solution, but sometimes we just need to think outside the box to find it. For more information on how to access hard to find talent, please contact Neil at 1300Hired.