If you’re a job seeker and you are experiencing any of the following:
- Not getting interviews
- Getting rejected by recruiters
- Experiencing costly & long breaks between jobs
- Wanting to fix your resume (but haven’t got around to it)
- Feel that you are failing your loved ones
- Worried about how much it’s costing you
You’re NOT ALONE
And you need to read Brad’s story.
Brad was in a position where he worked on projects, and from time to time would be job hunting when the project came to a close. Lately it was taking longer and longer to find the right job.
Because of these delays, things were only getting worse. Time out of work was costing Brad $1580 every week. In fact, just before he came to us Brad was on the brink of having to move interstate just to get work, and possibly having to sell his home. This was at a time when he was planning on starting a new family.
Brad knew that he needed to get more interviews from his job applications. He also knew that a resume overhaul was a possible option, but he was skeptical about having to engage a firm to fix up his resume and cover letter, and was concerned about the significant costs involved.
But it was this exact strategy that now allows Brad to never have to worry about those things ever again!
Now Brad gets more interviews for higher paying jobs and even has a selection of jobs to choose from. He has less downtime between jobs. His stress levels have reduced knowing he doesn’t have to move interstate, giving his family security and the confidence to start a family.
And you have the opportunity to get all this too!
We are offering the Job Genius Ebook as well as a Resume & Cover Letter templates. But this is a limited opportunity only available to a specific type of job seeker.
Who Is This For?
This is specifically for people who:
- Are sick of missing out on interviews
- Want to get more interviews
- Are serious about having a resume that Gets You Noticed
- Want to Stand Out from the crowd
- Want to eliminate or Reduce Downtime Between Jobs
- Want to maximise their chances of getting that Dream Job